- Keeping the church saved
- The 20,000,000 dollar question
- Are We Campbellites
- Public Discussion
- The Israel of God
- Why Persist in Calling it the Church of Christ?
- Change Agents and Their Pharisaical Accusations
- You Can Still Find the Church of the Bible
- Thank God For Godly Women
- True Branches of Christ
- The Genesis Connection
- The Genesis Connection Part 2
- The Role of Women in the Lord's Church, Part 4
- First Corinthians 14:34,35
- First Timothy 2:11-15
- The Number One
- The Rumblings of War
- The Lord's Army
- Lost Believers
- There is One Body Part 1
- There is One Body Part 2
- Characteristics of a Congregation
- The Lord's Church Was Not Established To...
- Noah Was Saved By Grace
- The Difference Between Live and Dead Churches
- Mission and Work of the Church: Different Things
- Brotherly Love
- Reconciled in One Body
- The Work of the Church – Edification
- The Work of the Church: Evangelism
- That They All May Be One
- Is the Church of Our Lord Necessary?
- The Bible (37)
- The Church (33)
- Holy Spirit (2)
- Bible Authority (11)
- Calvinism (7)
- Nature of God (9)
- Faith (19)
- Family Matters (7)
- Denominationalism (10)
- Attitudes (46)
- Christian Living (57)
I have seen bumper stickers that read, “Keep the Sabbath Day” and “Keep the Ten Commandments.” There seem to be many people in our society who are sincerely interested in doing what God commands in His word. While sincerity should be a part of one’s service to God,......
The first time the Gospel is ever preached is in Acts chapter 2. Peter preaches Jesus as a miracle-working teacher whom the Jews had crucified. But, Peter says, God has raised Jesus from the dead (Acts 2:24). Peter offers three forms of proof: King David prophesied the......
“No man is an island.” So said John Donne. And, vastly more importantly, so say the Scriptures: “And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone” (Genesis 2:18). “Two are better than one; because they have a good rewa......