- I see men as trees walking
- Just because it is better than worse...
- Shall your brethren go to war?
- Life after death
- How to Receive the Prize
- Reasons to Rejoice
- Reasonable Dissention and Disputation
- When Heroes Fall
- The Continued Homosexualization of America
- A Biblical Look at Social Drinking Part 1
- A Biblical Look at Social Drinking Part 2
- A Biblical Look at Social Drinking Part 3
- What to do When the Sky is Falling
- Unnecessary Baggage
- Confusing Messages
- Do Not Follow Me
- Consequences of Abandoning Doctrinal Preaching
- The Weak Weapons of Men
- My Fast Horse
- Excuse My Language (Oh Wait, You Already Did)
- Not Forsaking the Assembly
- The Going Price of a Soul
- Not Forsaking the Assembly Part 2
- I Am Not A SAINT!
- Is Jesus Watching?
- Not Forsaking the Assembly Part 3
- Lessons Learned From Nehemiah
- Back to Biblical Prayer Part 1
- Back to Biblical Prayer, Part 2
- Doing Nothing is a Sin Against God
- Beyond Vexing
- Back to Biblical Prayer Part 3
- Time to Give Up
- Back to Biblical Prayer, Part 4
- Clothed and in His Right Mind
- Glorify God in Your Body
- Public Confession of Sins
- Trips to Hell on the Weekends
- Twenty Four Years in the First Grade
- Without Excuse, Part Two
- The Value of the Soul
- Without Excuse Part 3
- Without Excuse Part 4
- We Must All Appear
- Gossip and the Child of God
- United in the Same Mind
- Does It Profit To Serve The Lord?
- What Is A Man Profited?
- Responsibility of the Offended
- Responsibility of the Offender
- Trouble in the Church
- Christian Participation in Government
- By Love Serve One Another
- Unstable Souls Part 3
- Unstable Souls Part 4
- The Bible (37)
- The Church (33)
- Holy Spirit (2)
- Bible Authority (11)
- Calvinism (7)
- Nature of God (9)
- Faith (19)
- Family Matters (7)
- Denominationalism (10)
- Attitudes (46)
- Christian Living (57)
The decades of the 1980s and 1990s have seen serious questions raised regarding the role of women both in leadership and public worship of the Lord's church. In some areas strife and division have occurred when change in the traditional role of women has been implemented over objections of those ......
Jesus said of His fellow Jews, “[T]hey seeing see not; and hearing they hear not” (Matthew 13:13). One could translate this, “While they see, they do not see; and while they hear, they do not hear.” How can this be? One either sees or does not s......
In American religious circles, the race is on to legitimize homosexuality in their ranks; much as it is in American secular society. Recently the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA) voted at their biennial national convention to allow unrepentant, non-celibate homosexuals i......